Careers - Job Openings
Do what you love and you will not work a day in your life.
We want to work with a team of young, enthusiastic professionals. Then come join us at Stanley Lifestyles.
We are the leaders in furniture and lifestyle products. Become part of this stimulating journey.
Sr. Purchase Manager
Job Location: Bommasandra
Salary: 6 - 8 L/A
Qualification: Post Graduate/MBA/BE
Experience: 5 - 10 years
- Good Communication Skills
- Material Requirement Planning
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinating with other departments for material requirement planning, material procurement & purchase planning, ensuring continuous supply.
- Coordination with principals for stock imports and indenting activities
- Designing & scheduling material procurement plans for Capital items, Consumable items, process items & maintenance items etc.,
- Purchases of all materials with reduction in delivery time and improve consistency in quality.
- Managing inventory levels for ensuring ready availability to meet procurement & dispatch targets.
- Assessing the performance of the vendors based on various criterions such as quality systems, rejections, quality improvement rate, timely delivery etc.
- Responsible for Purchasing Operations with benchmark pricing to attain Cost Efficiency, without affecting Quality Parameters.
- Accountable for time-bound cost reduction, standardization & variety reduction of materials across the board, so as to achieve optimal supply chain efficiency.
- Ensuring complete control on Receiving, Storing, Material movement and deliver.
- Materials Standardization & Inventory Reduction
- Standardization of Direct Materials data-base.
- Establishing Safety Stocks, Re-Order Levels and Re-Order Quantities.
- Replenishment of stocks.
Send your resume to :firstname.lastname@example.org